As we all know, many applications and websites can run in Dark Mode… Great for media content such as photography and videos. Dark Mode, yeah it makes a ton of sense. Google’s Chrome browser is now capable of displaying YouTube in this “Dark Mode.” I just switched the setting on and to tell you the truth I am loving it.
How to enable YouTube Dark Mode in Chrome.
- In Chrome, go to YouTube.com.
- (Mac) Option + Command + I will open up the Chrome Developer tools.
(PC) CTRL + Shift + I will do it on a pc.
- Now choose “Console” in the Developer tools section that you just opened.
- Enter this exact string into the console including the quotes
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
- Refresh the YouTube Page.
- Now click your profile picture and choose to toggle on or off the Dark Mode setting.
- Make popcorn and enjoy.